In facing day to day troubles, I sometimes come to a point when I ask myself, do I deserve this? Why is this happening to me? Then I think of the person whom I can point my finger at and put blame on for what is happening in my life, be it my husband,parents, siblings, friends & other people but never myself. Then later on, when there seems to be no way of getting out of these troubles like everything I did always ends up being part of the problem again instead of the solution, I come to God in prayer like what most of us do, WE REMEMBER HIM! I told God, I am NOW following you, I am TRYING to be righteous and follow your Word, but why does it seems like its not working? What must I still do? What do you still want me to learn? As I pray for God's wisdom and understanding, I read His Word, I come to realize all the things about myself that He wanted me to change?, as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter (to my parents & my in-laws), as a sister, as a friend and as a Christian. I come to understand that in every decision that I make, it is I and me alone who choses that decision. Even if I ask for someone's opinion about it, in the end it is still just me who is responsible for it. And what is nice about asking God & telling Him my troubles is that He gives me that unexplainable sense of relief. I cried to Him in prayer & when I wake up I feel good,like there's nothing that I should worry about. I have experienced so many pains and hurts in the past.I have made wrong decisions and I know that what is happening to me now is the result of those mistakes that I have done in the past. Now, little by little I am trying to make right decisions in accordance with His word.Easier said than done, but its worth a try..And i should do it if I want to make everything better for me & my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment